- Climate Change Slide Presentation (pdf) This is a good overview of the situation with extra information about the effects on Arkansas. (Created by Dr. Larry Price)
- “The Uninhabitable Earth” by David Wallace-Wells (2019). This is the best presentation of the current status and future consequences of Climate Change. Every paragraph has a scientific source in the appendix. It is scary, but a definite call to action!
- “Drawdown” edited by Paul Hawken (2017). One hundred articles on ways to reduce global warming that are ranked by effectiveness. They are grouped into Energy, Food, Women and Girls, Buildings and Cities, Land Use, Transport, and Materials. There is a separate section on Coming Attractions dealing with projects in development.
- Facebook Group: Catastrophic Climate Change (C3) provides up-to-date information on the Good News, Bad News, and Actions that we can all take to make a difference.
- Climate Change News – This website based in the UK has up-to-date links to today’s stories related to Climate Change. Very easy to navigate to your area of interest. Check out the “How to talk about climate change with your family and friends . . . “
- En-ROADS Climate Interactive – This program shows you how varying any of eighteen variables will effect the temperature rise in the future. It was developed by MIT and goes through thousands of calculations for each change very quickly. The bottom line is that in order keep global warming below 1.5 degrees C, we need to take immediate action on Energy Supply, Transport, Buildings and Industry, Growth, Land and Industry Emissions, and Carbon Removal.
- ClimateCentral.org – Here’s an excellent website with up-to-date climate change articles.